We are pleased to confirm that the second patch for the PC version of Batman: Arkham City is now available across all digital platforms. We would like to thank our community for their patience and support while we worked on these fixes.
Fixes that this patch addresses are listed below:
· Occurences of Save File Corruption
· Achievement re-locking issues
· Crossfire/SLI Issues
o Graphical flickering
o FPS improvements when running crossfire
· Instances of 32 bit memory problems
· Improvements to performance in cut scenes and death taunts
· Error messages removed when patching the game and improved patching process
G4WL and retail copies of the game now also have their patches live, dedicated thread is here.
If you have any questions please let us know.